Register NOW for Spring 2020!
- All families will be hearing from their player’s manager by Jan. 31st at the latest. If you have not heard by this date, please email us.
Nov. 4th Registration Opens – Early Bird Rates apply
Dec. 16th End of Early Bird Registration Discount ends –$50 off Full Price (Deadline – 12:00 midnight)
Dec. 20th Manager Applications due (Click here for Online Application)
Jan. 9th End of Registration (Deadline – 12:00 midnight) Additional fee for registrations after this date
Jan 10th and 11th Evaluations (to help form the teams)
Jan 15th or 16th Re-scheduled Evaluations / 12U Make-up Evaluations
Jan 18th or 25th Select Try-Outs (Click here for details on our Select Program)
TBD Spring Season begins (Practices may begin starting Feb. 1st)
Feb. 22nd Opening Ceremonies (1 pm), Opening Game TBD (5:00pm)
TBD First games (all divisions)
March 14th Pictures at Library Park
May 9th or 16th Championship Saturday
May All-Stars Begin (Click here for details on our All Star Program)
- Registration and payment must be done entirely online. (No checks please).
- There is no Credit Card processing fee when you pay online.
- We are not offering In-Person registration this year. But if you have a question, or need assistance with the online registration process, please email us and we are happy to help: ElSegundoGirlsSoftball@gmail.com
- There is no fundraiser requirement for individual players this year (i.e. raffle tickets, candy bar sales, etc.)
- Your registration fee goes towards: uniforms, field reservations & maintenance, equipment, umpires, insurance, special events, free skills clinics, and more!
- We offer a multi-child discount of $25 off. Discount is applied at checkout for each additional child when registered in the same transaction.
Early Bird Registration FEE (Nov. 4 – Dec. 15)
Regular Registration FEE (after Dec. 16 – January 9th)
Late Registration FEE (after January 9th)
* Note – Late registration might not be available. Please email:ElSegundoGirlsSoftball@gmail.com
Subject Line: Late Registration if you wish to resister late
ITEMS TO SUBMIT:
- Snack Bar Deposit: All parents are required to submit a $100 snack bar deposit check that will be destroyed upon completion of the required snack bar shift. Click here for our full Snack Bar Policy. (If you have not yet turned in your deposit check, it can be handed in at Evaluations (for 8u and up), and at the first practice for 6u players.)
- Birth Certificates: All players new to the league must submit a copy of their birth certificate for age verification.
WAYS TO SUBMIT:
- Email: ElSegundoGirlsSoftball@gmail.com
Subject Line: Registration
El Segundo Girls Softball
P.O. Box 584
El Segundo, CA 90245
6U – Players born in 2013 & 2014
8U – Players born in 2011 & 2012
10U – Players born in 2009 & 2010
12U – Players born in 2007 & 2008
14U – Players born in 2005 & 2006