Registration is closed for Spring 2020! Thank you to those who signed up. You will be hearing from your manager/coach soon.
- All families will be hearing from their player’s manager by Jan. 31st at the latest. If you have not heard by this date, please email us.
Nov. 4th Registration Opens
Dec. 20th Manager Applications due (Click here for Online Application)
Jan. 6th and 7th Manager Interviews (those who showed interest in being a manager will be contacted before these dates) Please email ElSegundoGirlsSoftball@gmail.com if you have not been contacted by 1/4/2020
Jan. 9th End of Registration (Deadline – 12:00 midnight) Additional fee for registrations after this date
Jan 11th Evaluations (to help form the teams) at Rec Park Softball Field 8U (9am) and 10U (1pm). 6U, 12U and 14U do not have evaluations. More details will be available soon.
Jan 15th or 16th Make-up Evaluations
Jan 18th or 25th Select Try-Outs (Click here for details on our Select Program)
Feb. 1st Spring Season begins (Practices may begin starting Feb. 1st)
Feb. 1st Mandatory coaches clinic at LMU (for all ESGS Spring coaches)
Feb. 22nd Opening Ceremonies (1 pm), Opening Game TBD (5:00pm)
Feb. 22nd First games
March 14th Pictures at Library Park
May 9th Championship Saturday
May 16th All-Stars Begin (Click here for details on our All Star Program)
- Registration and payment must be done entirely online. (No checks please).
- There is no Credit Card processing fee when you pay online.
- We are not offering In-Person registration this year. But if you have a question, or need assistance with the online registration process, please email us and we are happy to help: ElSegundoGirlsSoftball@gmail.com
- There is no fundraiser requirement for individual players this year (i.e. raffle tickets, candy bar sales, etc.)
- Your registration fee goes towards: uniforms, field reservations & maintenance, equipment, umpires, insurance, special events, free skills clinics, and more!
- We offer a multi-child discount of $25 off. Discount is applied at checkout for each additional child when registered in the same transaction.
Early Bird Registration FEE (Nov. 4 – Dec. 15)
Regular Registration FEE (after Dec. 16 – January 9th)
Late Registration FEE (after January 9th)
* Note – Late registration might not be available. Please email:ElSegundoGirlsSoftball@gmail.com
Subject Line: Late Registration if you wish to resister late
ITEMS TO SUBMIT:
- Snack Bar Deposit: All parents are required to submit a $100 snack bar deposit check that will be destroyed upon completion of the required snack bar shift. Click here for our full Snack Bar Policy. (If you have not yet turned in your deposit check, it can be handed in at Evaluations (for 8u and up), and at the first practice for 6u players.)
- Birth Certificates: All players new to the league must submit a copy of their birth certificate for age verification.
WAYS TO SUBMIT:
- Email: ElSegundoGirlsSoftball@gmail.com
Subject Line: Registration
El Segundo Girls Softball
P.O. Box 584
El Segundo, CA 90245
6U – Players born in 2013 & 2014
8U – Players born in 2011 & 2012
10U – Players born in 2009 & 2010
12U – Players born in 2007 & 2008
14U – Players born in 2005 & 2006