The Regular Registration period for Spring 2019 has ended. If you have a question, please email us at: ElSegundoGirlsSoftball@gmail.com
- 14U Players & Families: Based on registration numbers, there will definitely be 1 or more 14U teams this Spring!
- All families will be hearing from their player’s manager by Jan. 31st at the latest. If you have not heard by this date, please email us.
Nov. 5th Registration Opens
Dec. 11th End of Early Bird Registration Discount (Deadline – 12:00 midnight)
Dec. 15th Manager Applications due (Click here for Online Application)
Jan. 6th End of Registration (Deadline – 12:00 midnight)
Jan. 11th Evaluations
Jan. 12th Evaluations (Cancelled due to rain)
Jan. 20th Re-scheduled Evaluations / 12U Make-up Evaluations / Select Tryouts
Jan. 23rd Select Try-Outs (Click here for details on our Select Program)
Jan. 26th Select Try-Outs (Click here for details on our Select Program)
Feb. 1st Spring Season begins (Practices may begin starting Feb. 1st)
Feb. 23rd Opening Ceremonies (12 noon), Opening Game TBD (5:00pm)
Feb. 24th First games (all divisions)
- Registration and payment must be done entirely online. (No checks please).
- There is no Credit Card processing fee when you pay online.
- We are not offering In-Person registration this year. But if you have a question, or need assistance with the online registration process, please email us and we are happy to help: ElSegundoGirlsSoftball@gmail.com
- There is no fundraiser requirement for individual players this year (i.e. raffle tickets, candy bar sales, etc.)
- Your registration fee goes towards: uniforms, field reservations & maintenance, equipment, umpires, insurance, special events, free skills clinics, and more!
- We offer a multi-child discount of $25 off. Discount is applied at checkout for each additional child when registered in the same transaction.
Early Bird Registration FEE (Nov. 5 – Dec. 11)
Regular Registration FEE (after Dec. 11)
ITEMS TO SUBMIT:
- Snack Bar Deposit: All parents are required to submit a $100 snack bar deposit check that will be destroyed upon completion of the required snack bar shift. Click here for our full Snack Bar Policy. (If you have not yet turned in your deposit check, it can be handed in at Evaluations (for 8u and up), and at the first practice for 6u players.)
- Birth Certificates: All players new to the league must submit a copy of their birth certificate for age verification.
WAYS TO SUBMIT:
- Email: ElSegundoGirlsSoftball@gmail.com
Subject Line: Registration
El Segundo Girls Softball
P.O. Box 584
El Segundo, CA 90245