Below is an overview of how the ESGS All-Star Program works:
- All-Star teams are selected toward the end of the regular Spring Season.
- ESGS selects (1) All-Star team in each of the following divisions: 8U, 10U, 12U, 14U
- Players will be notified by the All-Star manager if they have been selected.
- Players will be asked to commit to a practice and tournament schedule in order to participate.
- All-Star teams may begin practicing on May 1st.
- ESGS enters their teams in several tournaments leading up to the DISTRICT Tournament at the end of June
- To move beyond the DISTRICT Tournament to the STATE Tournament, teams must qualify based on their placement at DISTRICTS
To view the complete ESGS All-Star Selection Process, click here.
If you have any questions regarding All-Stars, please email us at: ElSegundoGirlsSoftball@gmail.com