Below is an overview of how the ESGS All-Star Program works:
- All-Star teams are selected toward the end of the regular Spring Season.
- ESGS selects (1) All-Star team in each of the following divisions: 8U, 10U, 12U, 14U
- Players will be notified by the All-Star manager if they have been selected.
- Players will be asked to commit to a practice and tournament schedule in order to participate.
- All-Star teams may begin practicing on May 1st.
- ESGS enters their teams in 4 tournaments leading up to the District Tournament at the end of June. Click here for tournament schedule.
- Moving beyond the District Tournament is determined by placement in Districts.
To view the complete ESGS All-Star Selection Process, click here.
If you have any questions regarding All-Stars, please email us at: ElSegundoGirlsSoftball@gmail.com